If you are currently out of work or looking to change career, the HCUK Training Employment Services team can provide a wide range of training and qualifications to help you.
Our courses will develop your skills and confidence, and will support you in finding secure employment, help you to engage in further learning or maybe move into an Adult Apprenticeship, the choice is yours.
Our specialist team understand that all of our customers have individual challenges when returning to education or employment and are experienced in supporting you through these challenges. Our Employment Advisors are on hand to support with any concerns you may have when considering a new job. HCUK Training has excellent relationships with various employers in the local area, both small and large in size, who understands how to best support you when starting a new job.
HCUK Training provides all our customers with impartial and individual advice and guidance, which helps find the best training solution for your needs.
Training Courses currently include:
- Pre-Employment Training – HCUK work with various local and national employers to train their future staff with guaranteed interviews for future roles.
- Basic and Advanced ICT
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Vocational Training – Various career types including Health Care, Retail, Customer Service, and Hospitality.
- First Aid Certification
- Food Hygiene Certification
- Health and Safety Training
- Personal Development, Coaching and Well Being
Our course offer can change. If you are interested in training and cannot see a course which suits you, please contact us using the details below to find out more about how HCUK Training can help you.
Please contact us on 0300 330 20 10 or by completing the enquiry form below:
HCUK Training believes that the best way to support people into work is to go directly to great employers to help us. Our Employment Services team work closely with a variety of employers in the Humber from small businesses to multinational organisations
These companies all have one thing in common: They want to recruit the right people who want to work for them. HCUK design specific pre-employment courses with employers, which job seekers can attend.
The courses can include:
- A guaranteed interview with the employer if they meet the required standards and complete the course.
- Interview preparation training including mock interviews to prepare you.
- The training required to build your understanding of the job and enable you to hit the ground running if successful.
- The right qualifications to carry out the role (if required).
- CV Polish
Applying for vacancies or attending lots of interviews but not getting any further? Achieved lots of great qualifications but not had any real work experience… Not sure where you are going wrong?
Our specially designed course for younger job seekers (19-24) will help develop your personal effectiveness to plan and carry out self-development and improvements to enhance your personal life and increase your chances of gaining employment.
This programme will help you take an objective look at yourself, your achievements and where improvements can be made and how to go about planning and making them. In addition to working on your personal development and core employability skills this course will also allow you to explore different employment sectors and multiple opportunities.