As a main provider, you may want to consider outsourcing some or all of your back room services to give you the confidence that compliance and quality and funding claims are maintained, giving you the ability to concentrate on growing your business and doing what you do best.
Our Service Offer includes:-
- Accurate processing of the ILR return and data upload to the SFA.
- Development and supply of all apprenticeship evidence capture documentation for all elements of the programme and contractual relationships.
- Use of the electronic programme DocuSign to send commitment statement to employers/ leaners and parents.
- Monthly data validation to ensure data submitted to SFA is cleansed.
- Management of the dual ILR and AS process (Double Lock).
- Support with Ofsted Common Inspection Framework through partnership training days and bespoke staff development, where requested.
- Access to teaching learning and assessment resources and paperwork.
- Support from experienced learning and assessment management team.
- Moderation and support for your lead observer to ensure that the observations meet Ofsted requirements.
- A full observation service for all staff can be provided including a detailed action plan and suggested staff development programmes.
- Identifying potential business support and organisational development needs.
- Support with the self-assessment cycle and quality improvement plans.
- Independent quality audit function to ensure the quality of service provided to all learners is high.
- Access to the compliance team for eligibility/co investment and funding rules support.
- Document validation on a monthly basis to ensure that evidence meets with current funding rules.
- Annual mock SFA audit
- Monthly business reviews with Partnership Manager.
- On-going support/ guidance on all areas of delivery.
- Facilitation of staff training events.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us on 0300 330 20 10 or complete the enquiry form and we will be in contact with you shortly: