Higher and degree apprenticeships are a great alternative to university, offering qualifications up to degree level, with no tuition fees and the opportunity to earn while you learn.
Higher and degree apprentices usually split their time between college or university and the place of work. As with other apprenticeships they are employed throughout and the cost of the fees are paid by the employer.
Higher and degree apprenticeships at levels 4,5,6 & 7 are equivalent to a foundation degree and above.
We are thrilled to be one of only a small number of providers to have been granted Foundation Degree Awarding Powers (FDAP). This means that we can design our own foundation degrees and can introduce an exciting range of new qualifications which can be wrapped around the new higher and degree apprenticeship standards.
Higher and degree apprenticeships offer a work-based learning programme and lead to the following nationally recognised qualifications:
- Level 4 and 5 are equivalent to a higher education certificate, higher education diploma or a foundation degree and;
- Level 6 is equivalent to a bachelor degree
- Achieve graduate and postgraduate-level qualifications while learning and earning in a real company
- New opportunities for career progression, plus higher earning capacity, recognition and status
- The chance to gain professional accreditation and membership
- No debt via student loan
Higher and degree apprenticeships are currently available within HCUK Training in the following sectors:
- Leadership & Management
- Business Administration
- Creative & Digital
- Construction & Engineering
- Health & Social Care
Our lecturers and assessors are an enthusiastic and dedicated team. They offer you excellent teaching and one-to-one support, representing fantastic value for money compared to traditional universities. They also have extensive business and industry experience.
We have well established links with employers across many industries and business sectors, ensuring that you graduate with the skills and experience essential for a successful career. For more information or to talk to a member of the team, please call 0300 330 20 10.